A positive coronavirus case has attended 13 classes at a Leppington gym while potentially infectious.
NSW Health has indicated anyone who attended one of the nominated classes at Leppington's F45 gym is considered a close contact of the positive case and must immediately get testsed isolate for a full 14 days, even if they have received negative test results.
The classes were:
- Thursday 15 October, 5.15pm - 6pm
- Saturday 17 October, 8.10am - 9.10am
- Sunday 18 October, 8.55am - 9.40am
- Monday 19 October, 5.50am - 6.35am
- Tuesday 20 October, 5.50am - 6.35am
- Wednesday 21 October, 5.15pm - 6pm
- Thursday 22 October, 6.45am - 7.30am
- Friday 23 October, 9.35am - 10.20am
- Saturday 24 October, 7.10am - 8.10am
- Sunday 25 October, 8.55am - 9.40am
- Monday 26 October, 5.50am - 6.35am
- Tuesday 27 October, 6.45am - 7.30am
- Wednesday 28 October, 5.50am - 6.35am
Anyone who attended a class that was scheduled to begin five minutes before or five minutes after one of the classes listed above, or a class immediately before or after the sessions, is considered a casual contact and must monitor for symptoms and get tested immediately if they develop. After testing, they must remain in isolation until a negative test result is received.
NSW Health is continuing its efforts in investigating and contact tracing surrounding the positive case.
There were zero locally-transmitted positive cases reported in the 24 hours to 8pm last night, however a positive case has been reported in the time since.
The case attended Flip Out Prestons Indoor Trampoline Park on Sunday, October 25.
Anyone who attended the venue from 11am-2pm is considered a close contact and must get tested immediately and isolate for a full 14 days, regardless of the test result.
Anyone who attended the venue after 2pm is considered a casual contact and must monitor for symptoms and get tested immediately if they develop. They must remain in isolation until a negative test result is received.
Additionally, NSW Health is calling on anyone who attended Jasmin's Lebanese Restaurant, Liverpool, on Sunday, October 25 between 2pm and 3.30pm to get tested and isolate immediately as they are also considered close contacts.
Visit nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates to keep up to date with locations of potential infection, health advice and testing sites.