Paella, donuts, dumplings, chocolate, fairy floss and nachos are just some of the delicious offerings at this year's TASTE Camden.
And this year the food festival will feature more local vendors than ever before.
Camden mayor Theresa Fedeli said TASTE Camden would be held on Sunday, September 29 from noon to 5pm.
"This is one of my favourite events of the year because it's such a fantastic, fun-filled, family-friendly day out," Cr Fedeli said.
"I'm really proud to be shining the spotlight on our local food and wine suppliers and local musicians.
"The things they produce are amazing and they deserve to be celebrated.
"And there's lots to learn too.
"There will be gardeners from the Community Gardens there on the day, to chat to residents about bees, all things gardening and how they can grow some fruit and vegetables at home."
Produce Lane is back for a second year.
The popular mini-market will allow residents to purchase take home goodies including pre-packaged sweet treats, condiments, local produce, meats and fresh bread.
It will showcasing more than 10 different companies from Camden and neighbouring areas, including:
- Artisan Delish, a family owned and operated business selling traditional Italian salami and local produce;
- Brasserie Bread, with sourdough breads, croissants and tarts;
- Kieltys Irish Sauces, selling artisan barbeque and hot sauces;
- The Bearded Oak, with homemade pasta and stir-through sauces to take home;
- Currong Comestibles, with cordials, chutneys and jams based on Australian native ingredients;
- The Fudge Shop, selling handmade fudge, toffee apples, caramel apples and fairy floss; and
- Nougat Limar, with pre-packaged, French-style nougat.
But that's not all the food on offer at TASTE Camden.
More than 60 food and drink stalls, with a beverage, main meal, sweet and dessert for everyone will also be on show.
Residents can indulge in treats from:
- Vanili, serving coffee, cold beverages and a mix of pastries;
- Ultimate Indulgence, with freshly-baked waffles and mini Dutch pancakes;
- Gelato Man, selling Italian artisan gelato;
- Gourmet Macarons, with macarons, cupcakes and other small treats;
- Rocco e Figli, cooking woodfired pizza;
- Good Viet Food, serving all things Vietnamese;
- Herbs of Life, selling kombucha and pre-packaged sauerkraut;
- Let's Do Yum Cha, with handcrafted Yum Cha; and
- Mr Shish, cooking lamb, chicken, beef and falafel wraps.
For more information on the event, visit camden.nsw.gov.au.